Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

How are you Getting Ready for the New Year?



HOLY COW!!! Are you like me in wondering where the heck this year went? In my video below, I do a wrap up of an activity that I do throughout the year to celebrate the wonderful things (great and small) that happened this year.





In my video above, I mentioned a set of questions that I work through at the end of the year to help me get focused on where I am headed in the New Year, so here they are. Remember, these will take some inner reflection and REALLY be honest with yourself to get the most out of the exercise.

1. What am I most PROUD of this year?
2. How Can I become a better a) son/daughter b) woman/man  c) Partner  d) Business person  e) friend
3. Where am I feeling STUCK?
4. Where do I need to allow myself GRACE?
5. Am I passionate about my Career/Business?
6. What Lessons have I learned?
7. What did my Finances look like?
8. How did I spend my Free Time?
9. How well did I take care of my Body, Mind and Spirit?
10. How have I been Open Minded?
11. When did I feel the most Creatively Inspired this year?
12. What Projects have I completed?
13. How have I Procrastinated?
14. In what ways can I restructure my Time?
15. How have I let the Fear of Failure hole me back?
16. Where has Self Doubt taken over?
17. When have I felt the most Alive this year?
18. How have I taught other to Respect me?
19. How can I improve my Relationships?
20. Have I been unfair to anyone?
21. Who do I need to Forgive?
22. Where is it Time to Let Go?
23. What Old Habits would I like to Release?
24. What new Habits would I like to Cultivate?
25. How can I be kind to Myself?

Now......what quirky end of the year habits do you have? For me, I have this thing that I cannot take this years dirt into the next year. So, I have been busy getting my car washed, getting all my laundry done, my home has been vacuumed, dusted and scrubbed, and all garbage and recycling has been taken out.  I have no idea when I started this, as it seems like I have been doing it for years, but I just love being able to wake up on the first morning of a New Year and know that there are no chores that I have to get done. It truly is a fresh, clean slate!!

So what are yours? Leave me a comment below or tell me on my Facebook Page, as I would love to hear what you do to get ready to welcome in a New Year!!

I just want to wish you and yours a Happy New Year and may your year be filled with Many Blessings!

Hugs
Sheila



No comments:

Post a Comment